GO CAVS!!!
TNWC continues their run by defeating Brisciea, UVA-Wise upsets Spalding 9-6, Montreat and Union are currently playing.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
GO CAVS!!!
We keep rolling, we play the winner of this late game at 3 p.m. tomorrow. The winner of this tournament hosts the super regional's for the right to go to the NAIA World Series. David Jones pitched a complete game today. Looks like either Funk or Robbins will start for us tomorrow.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Thursday game:
Union 11
UVA-Wise 1
Just thought I'd throw out there that the Lady Cavs Softball team won the Region XII tournament and are now headed for the NAIA World Series next weekend. Congrats to them and good luck!
Im amazed and pleased to see how the softball team has progressed as a program to where they are a constant threat on the conference and beyond.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Worst game of the season we've played. Came out and laid a huge egg.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Good luck to the girls softball team. I keep seeing the Lawson from RC seems to have a solid effort every game.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Actually, if I'm not mistaken Lawson made the All-Conference and All-Region Team this season.
Bookmarks